Monday 18 June 2018

Getting back to crafting

Hi Crafty Friends

I'm delighted to say that the craft club has settled into its temporary home, though there's still no sign of when we will be able to decamp. We had a break while I was in China (and no I didn't find a die factory!), but now we're back and crafting, despite the limited supplies of everything.

Here's a card we made before my holiday. Jackie very kindly donated the patterned card in the centre, and this fancy filigree rectangle die was to hand, so it came together quite quickly.


Another pre-hols card. Don't know what made  me think of doing a new home card 😉. I wanted to use the stylised tree dies and then I got a magazine with the house die on it. Serendipity, eh!
As you can see, only minimal supplies were needed - just a few dies and some DIs which  were in the conservatory so escaped the fire.  We were a bit short of brushes/ sponges though. 


wish us luck in our new crafty home

jx

1 comment:

  1. Two fabulous makes Jan, I hope you will soon be able to return to your original home.

    China? How fab - got some pix to share? Would love to seem some

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete