Sunday 8 July 2018

3 Page Card

Hi Crafty Friends
Here's a card the club made a few weeks ago. It has three pages. It's quite an easy construction but doing the die cut edges was fiddly (getting the card through the die cutter long ways was the issue.) it would have been a lot easier with a punch but I lost my lovely EK success edgers in the fire.
Luckily I'd managed to buy paper pads at a show with the same patters in different colour ways so everyone got to choose their colour. I picked yellow because it's generally the least popular so it left the faves for the group. In the event I was pleased with the lovely sunny yellow. Hearts are also a departure for me, but they are an easy shape to work with.


It needs pearls in the flowers but they'll have to wait till the next show.
love, sunshine and crafting
Jan x

1 comment:

  1. Delightful make, love your choices of co-ordinating papers, Jan

    Happy Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete