Monday 22 July 2019

Christmas in July

Hi Crafty Friends
Sorry there was no card posted last week - I accidentally sent it before taking a picture, D'oh!!
If anyone took a pic, I'd be grateful if you could send it to me, so I can do a post.

Anyhoo, here is this week's card - I thought we'd better get on the Christmas in July bandwagon, and I also wanted to try out my latest frugal scheme. I found some cheap (REALLY cheap) wrapping paper. I was attracted by the design (music) but put off by the flimsy quality, till I bethought myself. What's no good for wrapping gifts may be fine for craft, if it's scrunched up and used like tissue paper. Luckily it worked (IMHO).


It was a quick card to make, so I think I'll be making a few more.
happy crafting
Jx

2 comments:

  1. Think we've all done that, Jan!

    Your card is lovely and I love the fact you used the same paper for your die cut

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. Waste not, want not! and I do have several yards of music paper 😀

      Delete