Wednesday 18 September 2019

Christmas Pyramid Card

Hi Crafty Friends

I always like to do a pyramid card for Christmas (and at the drop of a hat at any other time of the year!), so this week we did a Christmas version.
I love these red and grey papers, and I was pleased how it came out. It was a popular choice and I think quite a few people are going to be making more at home. Can't wait to see what they do.

Here it is showing the three sides. I was delighted to find the sentiment die exactly fit across the card, even though putting the white letters into the red outline was fiddly - and those microscopic dots in the middles of the 'a' and the 'e'!!!
I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on the reindeer. It gives it a subtly shimmery effect in real life, but too subtle for my feeble photographic skills, I'm afraid.


The button keeps the card closed. But as this may not be obvious to the first time receiver of one of these cards, I did make a little slip to show how it works, which can be tucked in with the card. I've emailed it to everyone, but have no idea if it's any good as my printer isn't speaking to my computer.


Love these spindly trees.


Here's my how-to-display-the-card guide. You wouldn't believe it took three hours to achieve it - finishing at three in the morning!


Best news of the week: on Tuesday, June brought cake, YAY!! 😋
Happy crafting
jxx

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Jan, love the design and decoration.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete