Thursday 12 September 2019

Santa in Black and White

Hi Crafty Friends

This week we did two quick and easy Christmas cards. I'd made one similar to the white one years ago, but not shared making it (though you may remember it on an old blog post). They both just involve die cutting and dry embossing so they came together very quickly.



This is a lovely art deco frame, a Tim Holtz skyline and a Britannia Santa. I can't remember the make of the sentiment. It's just part of a larger die which I've had years. We lightly embossed the silver card to knock the blinding out of bling, and job done.

This one features embossed vellum over blue card. I love the look of embossed vellum, but don't often think of doing it. The square dies are unbranded and I can't remember who made the trees (had them ages)



And here's a card I made for a friend. I love these cheerful papers so it was good to use them again.

It's a DL tri-fold card which opens out in landscape format, which is a style I'm very fond of. here it is closed.



This is it with the first flap open.

And this is it with both flaps open.


Happy crafting
Jx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely selection and well done with cracking on with your 2019 quota of Christmas cards - I really MUST get back to my own!

    Your DL card is fabulous too

    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete