Wednesday 15 January 2020

Grungy Stamping

Hi Crafty Friends

I based this week's projects on what I remember of a card I made with my good pal, Debbie. I used two slightly different techniques. In the first I stamped splurgy coloured backgrounds, then stamped over them with grungy background stamps before finishing them with die cut embellishments.




In the second set I stamped a focal image, masked over it and stamped a background, either with one big stamp or with lots of little one to make my own pattern. I painted the first two with Distress Oxides and used a layering stamp set for the last one.





happy crafting
Jx

2 comments:

  1. My My! These are a GLORIOUS selection of cards, I do love the grungier look to the top 3 but, that said, loving the pops of colour of the bottom 3 - don't make me choose!

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous cards Jan, love the stamps and colours used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete