Thursday 27 February 2020

Glitter on Black

Hi Crafty Friends

This week I thought we'd try something different (for us) - Spectrum Noir Glitter ink on black.
We heat embossed a floral design on black card and then painted the leaves and petals with white gesso, before repainting them with the Glitter Ink. We added more glitter with sequins. I got a bit carried away and did a few samples. It was an easy project so people could do another one if they wanted to. The flowers also looked lovely with just the gesso, so I've left one plain (not shown), as did some of the others.
These are all Woodware stamps; the first one is a new-ish acquisition but I've had the others ages. I was pleased to give them an outing. The sentiments are up on pads, but apart from that the cards are flat, so a good for posting make.






Needless to say, they are all a lot more sparkly in real life.
Happy Crafting
jx

No comments:

Post a Comment