Sunday 4 June 2017

Sea View

Hi Crafty Friends

It's been boiling hot here recently (especially in the conservatory) and its put me in a summery sea side mood, so this is this week's card. I had the Wetlands stamp out from my stash busting efforts so decided to go with it again, as it is one of my fave stamps anyway. Teamed with the SU Work of Art paint swash, it was a quick and simple scene to create.
We made the 'wood' pieces with the help of a Kaisercraft background stamp and a bit of old fashioned embossing with a ball tool before swiping more ink straight from the pad.
The waves are a Stampin Up Swirly Scribble die, and the shells are Marianne.
The chains are actually sections from a circular frame ( from Craft Stash, but I can't remember the make)


I was pleased with how it turned out - hope you like it.
happy crafting
Jx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene on this card Jan, I have these stamps, not used!! fabulous colours and decorations.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Jan, very summery indeed

    Been sweltering here but MUCH nicer today!

    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card using one of my fave SU sets. Love all the dimension.

    Looked back to your last few posts and LOVE all that distressing of paper edges. Well done on using up your stash of paper too!

    Thank you for leaving me a comment on my Brusho card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love this beachy scene, especially the washed out weathered wood look xxx

    ReplyDelete