Friday 8 September 2017

Peaceful Christmas

Hi Crafty Friends

I can't believe it's September already, and soon Christmas will be upon us. A couple of weeks ago I gave in to the plaintive appeals from the club, to do Christmas cards. This is the first.



I love the tiny hills and trees dies. We layered them up in the aperture for lots of dimension, which was a bit fiddly on account of their smallness and then there was a tricky bit of masking and stamping for the sentiment. In real life, it's very sparkly with glitter, but I haven't managed to capture that at all well. The stamp set was very popular, but sadly I couldn't send any one the link as it was free with a mag, but I can't remember which. I think magazine freebies are heaps better these days.
Happy crafting
Jx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been by in ages, lost my crafting mojo and had imac issues ( son home now so hopefully his younger brain can sort out some of the glitches) All that fiddly work was well worth the effort, lovely card ( hark ! is that my mojo I hear tip toeing back ) Best place to come for inspiration Just mad a coffee so going to work my way backwards to find out what you and the club have been up to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning winter scene Jan, perfect stamp for the finishing touch.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete