Wednesday 25 October 2017

Round the Bend (2)

Hi Crafty Friends

Here's the card we made at the club last week, so it's almost on time!

I really like bendi-fold cards but they are time consuming so we don't do them too often, but I have to indulge myself every now and again. As before, this is a triple bendi.

The basic shape is a Go Kreate die I've had ages, and I just made up the shapes for the flaps, which the club used as templates.
The other dies are mostly cha cha cha. The flourish is Spellbinders from the holly border set.

The papers are quite heavy so didn't need matting onto card, which speeded things up no end.
Sorry the background is so distracting - I'll try to re-do these pics.


Happy crafting
Jx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card shape Jan, beautiful papers and decorations.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have still not made one of these bendi-fold cards and yet admire them every time I see them, just love the extra dimension they create, also totally in love with the gothic arch shape of the card which is something I haven't seen in this style of cards, clever idea ! xxx

    ReplyDelete