Thursday 10 October 2019

Four Squares Card - Christmas

Hi Crafty Friends

This week we returned to the 4 squares design we've done before, but this time with a Christmas theme.  I was looking forward to using this paper as I'd known from first sight I wanted to do one of these cards with it. MY first disappointment was that there was not enough for everyone to have 4 squares the same, so I had to add the paper with houses on. Then I discovered this blue looked terrible with navy so my colour scheme went out the window. It took ages to find an alternative (I'm not too good at this). But hurray hurrah, people loved the houses - and the aqua/blue colour scheme. There's a reason why this blog is called Serendipity 😀




I'm happy to know several of us have been making more of these at home.
Happy serendipitous crafting
Jxx

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, what a great idea.

    Sorry not to have been by before, we've been away but ... normal service (ISH!) has been resumed!

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning make!, I love the colours and design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete