Thursday 23 January 2020

All that jazz

Hi Crafty Friends

This week we had two cards to make. I bought this piano die a while ago, but it wasn't until I thought of combining it with the sax player we had out last week that I felt inspired to use it. This was really easy, really flat for posting and quick to make. Result!
The ribbon is really sparkly metallic thread, but it defied my best efforts to photograph it. I chose a birthday sentiment, but I think it would make a good 'get well', 'thinking of you' card as well.


I provided two versions of the next card.


I thought it could be used for anniversaries, engagements or even a valentine, but we also had other options for those who didn't want to put a couple on it. This was a bit more involved than the first card, because the arched layer is letterpressed and we used partial die cutting to extend the height of the aperture.

Happy Crafting
jx

1 comment:

  1. Three lovely makes Jan, hope all good with you - this past few days have been blimmin' cold, frosty and foggy here!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete