Wednesday 8 January 2020

Happy New Year

Hi Crafty Friends

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and that 2020 brings you all sorts of crafty fun.
We started back this week, and as usual after Christmas, I started with a fresh Spring like feel. We had another go at stamping wreaths.
This is the main card I made for people to copy if they wanted. I trawled though all my stamps to find diddy bits of foliage.


I had accidentally bought the same set of stamps twice, but it turned out one of them had been made back to front, so I got a left and a right facing set. Result!! I found some dies that made loads of tiny flowers, one set free with a mag and one Britannia, I think, so this came together quite quickly.

Then I made some more for myself which I showed just for a few ideas.







And then I experimented and made a HUGE template for this 8x8" card

I was happy with how it came out, though I'm not generally a fan of massive cards. This gave me loads more scope for stamping. I stamped the teal coloured flowers on coloured paper and inked them to get shading, and then had to cut them all out by hand!! Aaargh!


This is the template, loads bigger than my stamp platform, but it doesn't seem to matter.

happy stamping
Jan x

1 comment:

  1. As has been said before - you have way more patience than I do, and these pesky peg stamps prove it. Your results are lovely, I was done when I'd finished an ATC!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete