Wednesday 29 May 2019

Spring Flowers

Hi Crafty Friends

I'm back after a break for my holiday (a Croatian cruise). It was delightful. This was our ship - and a clue as to how we spent some of our time 😉

This is the card I intended doing the week we did 'Time Flies' My replacement dies arrived just before I went away so I had something ready for the first week back (phew!) We just did a bit of stamping and colouring with DIs. The repeat diagonal stamping for the background looked trickier than it was, so no one opted for the more forgiving grungy stamp. It was a quick and easy card and I loved seeing the various colour schemes people went for.


Happy Crafting
jx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pic of your vacation, and a super card, don't you love it when it all comes together as well as this? I've a whole vacation pix PAGE on my blog today, so I hope you will share some more pix on yours!


    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete