Thursday 4 July 2019

Butterflies (again)

Hi Crafty Friends

This week I have more butterflies for you, but a different look.
This card just required some die cutting, a bit of dry embossing and some colouring. We tried out the new tools for flower shaping which worked well. (Actually a spot removal kit from Amazon) They look quite fearsome and I have no idea how they would be used for their intended purpose (nor any wish to know - please don't enlighten me!). But as a set of craft tools they work very well, and they're certainly considerably cheaper than the very similar ones sold on selly telly (not sure which channel).







These are the first pics I've taken with my new toy ( a photographic light box) It's easier than finding spots about the house with plain backgrounds, no shadows etc, but I must say the pics look a bit dull. Possibly you only get very feeble lights in a cheap as chips box 😀. I might have to re-shoot these.
happy crafting
jx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love butterflies and flowers.
    I also have those cheap tools, very handy.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete