Thursday 19 March 2020

Trying times

Hi Crafty Friends

This week we did a bright, cheerful card - much at odds with these trying times.

I wanted to mix and match a lot of the papers from a new pad, so I thought a shutter card would be ideal. I made templates for everyone to make the construction easier - pity I made them the wrong size!
That hiccup over it was on with the  hardest part, deciding which paper to put where.


We had enough paper to make a second card, so folks went home with homework. This is my version, not quite finished. I think I'll decoupage the big butterfly and add some more embellies (buttons?)



Sad to say this was our last meeting as we are now closed for the duration of this wretched virus.
We've kept going (mostly) through flood and fire, but we've had to give in to pestilence.
I hope it won't be too long before we're back crafting again.
Stay safe and
happy crafting
jx





No comments:

Post a Comment