Wednesday 24 April 2019

Hello Sunshine

Hi Crafty Friends
This week we celebrated the gorgeous weather with a bright sunny card. It was a really quick card to make - very little die cutting, and some inking. It did involve a bit of painting  because I didn't have any suitable dies or stamps for the stem. I did have a stamp for some leaves for those who don't like drawing/painting. As you can see, my stems went wonky, but I don't think it matters.

My beloved (and slightly fire damaged) dotty stamp, made some excellent texture on the plant pot and the flower centres, and I got to use up some of my large supply of yellow paper 😀.

Luckily as it was a quick card, there was plenty of time to scoff cake 😋. Margaret brought delicious carrot cake and brownies on Tuesday; and, as it was her birthday, Keitha brought scrumptious Malteaser cupcakes on Wednesday. Thanks - what a lovely treat!

Happy crafting and scoffing everyone
Jx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the details and design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete