Friday 14 February 2020

Christmas Already!!!

Hi Craft Friends
Last week we were celebrating spring daffodils and this week we were plunged back into winter with a Christmas card (but not totally inappropriate with the weather we've been having). Anyhoo, Christmas cards were requested, so this is what we did.
It's an A6, flat for posting card, using a pretty die I used for quite a few of my own Christmas cards. I like how versatile it is, and as it doesn't need much else, it's quite quick to make.


We had time for a quick extra make - a small octagonal treat box, ideal for table favours or for stuffing with mini Easter eggs. It was really simple to make with just 2 dies. I used up scraps of paper for my samples and everyone raided my scraps box for theirs. A great stash buster!



happy crafting
Jx




No comments:

Post a Comment