Wednesday 19 February 2020

Stick a Butterfly on it!

Hi Crafty Friends

This week was all about butterflies and getting inky. We made our own backgrounds using Distress Oxides and then stamping over them for more texture before adding foliage and butterflies. I made 4 examples and created more backgrounds using up the ink left over on other people's mats. I made some of my best backgrounds that way (serendipity, eh!)






We had a lot of fun, a visitor, Anna, (come back soon!) and a lot of scrumptious cake, both days - thanks June and Kath.
Since the class, I've been delighted to see some more finished projects - emailed or in real life. They all look FAB. Thanks for that - I love to see other takes on the basic idea.
Now, I'm looking forward to using all my extra backgrounds.
happy crafting
jx







1 comment:

  1. These are simply beautiful and make me want to rush out and buy some oxides!

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete