Wednesday 5 February 2020

Spring is sprung

Hi Crafty Friends

Well, the daffodils are out in my garden, so I guess Spring is here! To celebrate we did a card with daffodils. The flower die is a layering set from Altenew which was free with a magazine ages ago, which I haven't used before. The fancy white frame is unbranded, which possibly explains its weird proportions that fit no known envelope.
It's a tent fold card, which I'm not so keen on because they don't always stand up well, but it had to go this way to fit a sentiment into the central panel. I've footled about this afto making a sentiment on the computer which will fit in longways, so this die might be getting another outing before too long.

happy crafting
jx

1 comment:

  1. It's delightful Jan and, as you know, you have WAY more patience than I do for those layering dies, worth it though

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete